At St. Teresa of Calcutta, we strive to live by the example of our patron, who admonished everyone to love, to give and to help those around us, making special note of bringing that love to the home. Even though we are a small parish, we have many opportunities to live the life we are intended to live, based on the Gospels and on the faith and grace of God. See our Generous Hearts brochure for more information.
Not sure where to get involved? Consider your own personal gifts and talents...
1. Are you an experienced handyman/woman, gardener, or do you just enjoy working with your hands? Consider these options:
Buildings and Grounds Team or Calcutta Crafters (people who knit/crochet items donated to homeless shelters and pregnancy support centers)
2. If you are an experienced teacher or enjoy working with the youth in our parish... Consider these options:
3. Do you enjoy planning social events or gatherings?
Consider the Parish Life Team
4. Do you feel called to serve those living on the margins of our parish and community?
Consider being part of the Christian Mission Team, New Threads of Hope, Respect Life or the St. Vincent de Paul Society
5. If you are called to become more involved with Mass...
6. Are you willing to add the prayer intentions of others to your prayer time?
Consider joining our Parish Prayer Chain
7. Do you have an exceptionally compassionate heart for those who are grieving?
Consider joining our Bereavement Ministry
8. Would you like to learn more about your faith while socializing with other parishioners?
Consider one of our Small Groups
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer, please contact Director of Community & Parish Engagement, Teri Moseler in the Parish Office.