At St. Teresa of Calcutta, we strive to live by the example of our patron, who admonished everyone to love, to give and to help those around us, making special note of bringing that love to the home. Even though we are a small parish, we have many opportunities to live the life we are intended to live, based on the Gospels and on the faith and grace of God.
How are you able to help? If you have any questions or would like to volunteer, please contact Director of Parish Life, Teri Moseler via email or call the Parish Office at 262/966-2191. You may also view the Generous Hearts brochure, outlining our stewardship opportunities. Please also download our commitment form to help you plan your stewardship path.
This list will give you an idea of the approximate time needed for some of our ministries:
1 to 2 Weekend Masses per Month
6 to 9 Meetings per Year
|Eucharistic Minister||Formation and Discipleship Team||Parish Bakers and Cooks (for visiting priests)|
|Usher or Greeter||Building and Grounds Team||Office Helpers|
|Music Ministry (voice or instrument)||Community Mission Team (formerly Christian Concerns)||Money Counters|
|Proclaimer||Parish Life Team||Movers and Shakers|
|Liturgy of the Word with Children||Liturgy and Worship Team|
Service in terms of TALENT and what you TREASURE:
1. Are you an experienced handyman/woman, gardener, or do you just enjoy working with your hands, consider the Building and Grounds Team or Calcutta Crafters (who knit and crochet items that are distributed to homeless shelters and pregnancy support centers.
2. If you are an experienced teacher or enjoy working with the youth in our parish, consider the Formation and Discipleship Team (formerly Christian Formation), Liturgy of the Word with Children, Vacation Bible School, Work Camp/Mission Trips, or Youth Ministry.
3. Do you enjoy planning social events or gatherings? Consider the Parish Life Team.
4. Do you feel called to serve those living on the margins of our parish and community? Consider being part of the Community Mission Team, New Threads of Hope, Respect Life or the St. Vincent de Paul Society.
5. If you are called to become more involved with Mass, think about joining our Liturgy and Worship Team, or volunteer in a Mass ministry, like Server/Sacristan, Eucharistic Minister, Proclaimer, Usher/Greeter, Choir member or Cantor.
6. Are you willing to add the prayer intentions of others to your prayer time? You are encouraged to be part of our Parish Prayer Chain.
7. Do you have an exceptionally compassionate heart for those who are grieving? Your charism would be most welcome on our Bereavement Ministry.
8. Would you like to learn more about your faith while socializing with other parishioners? You should join one of our Small Groups, or our Parish Seniors (Wise & Wonderful).